PSG Doesn’t Interest Me, Hazard Rules Out PSG Move


Having said he will possibly leave Chelsea next summer, Eden Hazard has already started scouting his next destination.

The Belgian is apparently one of the most wanted man in Europe with the likes of Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germaine and Barcelona sniffing around him.

However, during an interview with Canal+ Hazard ruled out PSG as his next destination after leaving Chelsea.

“I’ve had contacts with them [PSG], but they are not attracting me. I’ve always said that if I will return to Ligue 1 one day, I want to play for Lille again.”

In another interview Hazard said he won’t be leaving Stamford Bridge in January. However, there is a high possibility he would leave in the summer,

“I am not going to leave in January. I’d never do this to the club and the fans. In the winter I will still have one year left in my contract with Chelsea. If I don’t sign a new contract, I could leave, it’s possible. However, it’s also possible that I will finish my career at Chelsea.”

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook