Please help retrieve my $50,000 from swindlers - Nigerian in US begs Abike Dabiri

Please help retrieve my $50,000 from swindlers - Nigerian in US begs Abike Dabiri

- A US based Nigerian, Maryanne Mgbeahuruba, has sent an appeal letter to Abike Dabiri over scam allegation

- The woman said she was swindled of $50,000USD by an American capital market in New York

- Mgbeahuruba noted that despite Nigerians are called scammers all over the world, Nigerians in Diaspora suffer worse cases from the hands of western swindlers

A Nigerian living in the United States of America, Maryanne Mgbeahuruba, is appealing to the special assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on foreign affairs, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, to come to her rescue over an allegation of fraud.

She said that she wrote a petition letter to the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and the Nigerian embassy in New York both by post and email but she had not received any no response from them.

Mgbeahuruba said that despite that Nigerians are called scammers all over the world, Nigerians in Diaspora suffer worse cases from the hands of western swindlers, adding that, ''When it happens we are left to suffer our fate and even mocked.''

She wrote: ''My name is Mrs Maryanne Mgbeahuruba. I was swindled of $50,000USD by an American Capital market in NY. I wrote to EFCC. I have also written to Nigerian embassy in NY both by post and email no response from all.i even copied American Embassy in Lagos.

''Nigerians are called scammers all over the world, yet our people suffer worse cases from the hands of western swindlers. When it happens we are left to suffer our fate and even mocked.

''When western world accuse Nigerians, our EFCC and embassies are quick to help no matter how minor the amount maybe. But when they scam a Nigerian, no one pays attention.

''I lost my business and about being homeless due to this situation, because I am heavily indebted to FCMB and the only house I struggled day and night to build for 10 years is my security and FCMB is fighting hard to make me a homeless woman with my children.

''Please ma, speak for me. I have also taking to judiciary in New York. I sold my only car to pay a lawyer since January 2017. If My ministry can show interest and help me, maybe, I will get justice. I am alone in this situation.

''I have lost a 27 years old marriage to a prophetess due to this. Trust African man and Prophetesses. I am now a witch because I can’t feed him and the kids anymore! Help me ma.

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook