Skales Talks About His Marriage Plans, Teases New Song With Wizkid

Skales Talks About His Marriage Plans, Teases New Song With Wizkid

In a chat with The Punch, Nigerian pop artist Skales opened up about his music, marriage plans and his present relationship with Wizkid. 

He stated that his mum has been pressuring him to marry but he's not ready for that because of his music career. 

She has told me many times that she cannot wait to be a grandmother and carry my children. But I keep telling her that I am not ready for marriage. I am more concerned about my work. Music is like a woman; it takes all your attention. It is hard to give music and your wife equal attention.

When asked if he could combine music with family, this was what he had to say:

For now, it will be hard for someone like me who travels a lot. When I start a family, I will have to cut down on my travelling. We also need to understand that despite being an only child, I am still too young to get married. Marriage shouldn’t be my priority right now.

He also revealed that his relationship with Wizkid is solid

Everything is okay between me and Wizkid; we are family. We are planning to do something together soon.

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook