Comedian Mc Shakara Involved in Motor Accident, Blames Spiritual Forces

Comedian Mc Shakara Involved in Motor Accident, Blames Spiritual Forces

A week after his show ‘Mc Shakara And The Gang’ that held at the Eko Hotel and Suites, the comedian gets involved in a fatal accident.

The accident reportedly happened at Agungi road around 3am on Monday, the 25th of March 2019.

 The comedian who escaped the accident unharmed put up a video on Instagram where he appreciated well-wishers and good Samaritans who came out to help him after the accident. He also shut down rumours that he was driving recklessly and under the influence.

 ‘I was coming from Cubana and when I got to Agungi a black horse was crossing the road from nowhere and I tried to avoid...I tried just to swerve and from there I lost control and the motor summersaulted and the seatbelt held me back and I came out untouched. Na just last week we do show here we never even collect money them don send black horse, now motor wey we dey manage the motor don go. But I thank God’

 Amidst all the comedian is grateful to God for life and protection

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook