"I Love You" - Zlatan Ibile Re-affirms Support For Embattled Naira Marley

"I Love You" - Zlatan Ibile Re-affirms Support For Embattled Naira Marley

Naira Marley is still in Ikoyi prison and he will be there till at least May 30. His social media statements about Yahoo Yahoo have put him smack in the middle of a sh*t-storm he never saw coming. 

Frequent collaborator, Zlatan Ibile who was initially arrested alongside him but was released four days into the ordeal has come out once again to voice his support for him. 

Taking to Instagram, the kapaichumarimarichupaco crooner wrote this:

“People can hate and judge! But can never change GOD’s plan concerning ones LIFE !!! If our creator should act with how powerful he his !! Non of us will be alive !! Despite our iniquities!

Life for easy if to say he come with manual !! Nai am out here representing the street! Till whenever

I love you not because you my friend alone but because I was A MARLIAN BEFORE I STARTED MUSIC 🖤”.

Naira Marley has been slapped with an 11-count fraud charge by the EFCC and if found guilty might be facing up to seven years in prison. 

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook