Mohamed Salah Sheds Light on His Contract Saga with Liverpool | Read

Liverpool's and Egypt winger, Mohamed Salah has shed more light on his current contract situation at the Merseyside club.

Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah

READ ALSO: 5 THIHGS WE LEARNT FROM MOROCCO 1-0 GHANA

Salah who is currently in Cameroon for the African Cup of Nations was speaking ahead of his country's opening game against Nigeria. The 29-year-old who was speaking to GQ said, he is not asking Liverpool for crazy stuff. He also confirmed that he loves to stay at the club and he wants to stay at Anfield.

I want to stay, but it's not in my hands. It is in their hands. They know what I want. I am not asking for crazy stuff. The thing is, when you ask for something, and they show you they can give you something ( they should ) because they appreciate what you did for the club. I have been here for my fifth year now. I know the club very well. I love the fans. The fans love me. But with the administration, they have been told the situation. It is in their hands.

Salah has scored 16 Premier League goals for Liverpool and was recently part of the three shortlisted players for the FIFA best award.

The post Mohamed Salah Sheds Light on His Contract Saga with Liverpool | Read appeared first on NotjustOk.



source https://notjustok.com/sports/mohamed-salah-sheds-light-on-his-contract-saga-with-liverpool-read/
Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook