Seun Kuti's Wife Yeide Lauds Singer as He Clocks 39 |

Today is the 39th birthday of the Afrobeat singer, and his wife has written him a heartfelt message.

Yeide Kuti & Seun Kuti

READ ALSO - #ENDSARS: Falz, Seun Kuti, Others React To Gov Sanwo-Olu's 'Walk Of Peace' Plan

Afrobeat iconic singer, songwriter, instrumentalist and performer, Seun Anikulapo Kuti, clocked 39 years today and his wife had a cute message for him.

The birthday boy, whose birthday is today, January 11th, 2022, got a heartfelt message from his wife via her social media page. 

Taking to her Instagram, the chef and mother of one penned a short and beautiful message to her husband, telling him how much she loves him. She wrote:

Happy Birthday my darling husband. This year ehn! I am short of words because you have finished me with so much love that I can’t begin to write how you make me feel. I’ll just laugh with all the wonderful Memories. I love you now and forever my king..thanks for being a great everything and rocking my world always..

We at Notjustok are giving a big birthday shoutout to the Big Bird himself, wishing him all the best in his endeavours.

Get updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Seun Kuti's Wife Yeide Lauds Singer as He Clocks 39 | appeared first on NotjustOk.



source https://notjustok.com/news/seun-kutis-wife-lauds-him-as-he-clocks-39/
Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook