Reece James Speaks on Comparison with Trent Alexandar-Arnold

Chelsea’s defender, Reece James has spoken about the comparison between himself and Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold.

Trent Alexander-Arnold and Reece James

COURT GIVES VERDICT ON CRISTIANO RONALDO’S RAPE SUIT

Football fans around the world have always made a comparison between both right-backs. James was speaking at an interview after the Nations League game against the European Champions, Italy.

I’ll try everything I can [to be the first choice], Only my performances will be able to prove what I can bring. In these games and building into next season I’ll hopefully be able to show that I’m, ready to play every game. ‘I make mistakes as well. I gave away a penalty against Hungary so we are both still learning our trade. Liverpool have 95 per cent of the ball and he defends less than I have to. People have a lot of stuff to say and don’t really know the game. Trent is a great player.

England is blessed with a lot of right-backs, which includes; James, Kyle Walker and Trent) as they go into the World Cup that will be hosted in Qatar later in the year.

The post Reece James Speaks on Comparison with Trent Alexandar-Arnold appeared first on NotjustOk.



source https://notjustok.com/sports/reece-james-speaks-on-comparison-with-trent-alexandar-arnold/
Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook