INSPIRATIONAL WORD BY IDOWU ADEDAYO

INSPIRATIONAL WORDS
VOLUME ONE
EPISODE TWO
NATURE LISTEN
Whenever I look up and down
I see something great and beautiful     
God’s work plays energetic role in the life of mankind’s       
NATURE!!!What a beauty and glorious being to mankind        rr
Whenever I look upon the mountains, hills, valley, oceans,     gg
moons and stars….Something comes into my grate        jj
That is I can never figure it out       ll
Because your glorious work is unspeakable         jj
Nature!!You are friends to some people while lovers to others       gg
Whenever I look upon the stars and moons         gg
As the moon and stars is shining hoping for better future       jj
They are beautiful in kind         rr
You heal some people wounds         gg
Great hope and light for humans        gg
Nature!!! people sees you as such of inspiration to them        nn
Mountains, hills, valleys are wonderful         ff
Humans acknowledge your good work          ii
Blues seas and Oceans open my mind to the things of past,          ll
present, future.         jj
Something terrible as happen in the past        ll
Great things are happening now         bb
Brighter and shinning future         jj 
NATURE!!!LISTEN AND LISTEN        aa
Listen to my sweet words       gg
Ohhhh!!!!Nature            jj
You are decent            ll
You are Amusing          ss
You are kinds in all ways           gg
Human cannot do without you           dd 
You are a combatant      ll
You are a champion                aa
You are companion           aa
You are our friend           rr
Nature you are great to us all      ff
We know you are powerful on human             aa
You are a clinician to us                gg
You are a humanitarian to the entire world      rr
You are remedial in kind            rr
You are my major love         jj
Everything round you is so factual        ff
Flowing more than enough         kk
I love you, I love you         dd
You are a free gift from God to human        aa
You are a prestidigitator      mm
Nature I we also speak good things about you        dd
Giant and looking great always, during the day and night     ll 
I admire you      dd
I QUOTE
PEOPLE FADE AWAY, BUT NATURE READY BEAUTIFULLY
WRITTER: ADEDAYO IDOWU DEBORAH
For more information log in to my website
www.Facebbook.com .KUPOLUYI   IDOWU DEBORAH
WHATSAPP: Ayanfeoluwa 07037170960

NATURE IS REMEDIAL IN KIND



WATCH OUT FOR MORE!!!!


                                 

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook