"I Cry When I Watch Some Of The Movies I've Acted In" - Patience Ozokwor

"I Cry When I Watch Some Of The Movies I've Acted In" - Patience Ozokwor

Nollywood veteran actress Patience Ozokwor believes she has done a fine job of properly interpreting her various movie characters over the years. 

She explained in a recent interview that every good actor should be able to deliver roles convincingly. 

"Any actor worth his salt should be able to deliver on whatever role he or she is given to play. For people to be so affected by the roles I have played means that I did a good job in interpreting the characters I was given. However, I wouldn’t like to pass wrong messages to anyone through my movies," she said.

The actress who has featured in over 100 movies wanted to make it clear that she's not like the angry/wicked stereotype character that she portrays in her movies saying "Nothing can be farther from the truth. I am a simple person who doesn’t like to interfere in other people’s lives. Sometimes, I cry when I watch some of the movies I acted in. I am nothing like that and you can never see me where wicked acts are being perpetuated. If anybody close to me does something wrong, I will not shield the person. Like I have said several times, I am an actress and every character I have ever played ended on the set". 

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook