SAD STORY! 15-Year-Old Dies From AIDS After She Was Raped At 2 Years Old

SAD STORY! 15-Year-Old Dies From AIDS After She Was Raped At 2 Years Old

A South African dad took to his Twitter handle to share the heartbreaking story of how his 15-year-old daughter, who died on May 28th, was raped by her mother's cousin when she was 2 years old and infected with HIV/AIDS. 

Read the heartbreaking story below.

As a father, I am living to tell the world about the story of my late 15 years old daughter, we laid her to rest on Sunday  ,  My daughter was born on the 28th of September 2004 and left us on the 28th of May 2019 " 

"At the age of 2( Two ) she was raped by her Mother's Cousin and got infected with HIV&AIDS, her mother kept it a secret.  until I found out myself when she was 8(eight years old ),she even developed WARTS kwi Private Part ,she was taking drugs

She was denied of medical removal of WARTS kwi Private Part ..By A certain Docter at Embhuleni Hospital, Elukwatini, Nhlazatshe, Mpumalanga Province ...

Now My Angel ,My Firstborn is nomore    I am broken ! I want to be involved in any Organisation that helps girls who were raped ,who were abused ! I would love to volunteer     and change someone's life ,by so doing I will be making my daughter's spirit happy

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook