The Yuletide Season: The Ultimate Christmas Playlist


Just a quick reminder, we are thirty-two(32) days away from Christmas and thirty- nine(39) days from the New year…AMAZING!!!

So, Yesterday, we talked about Santa Claus and I forgot to tell you guys something…I am actually going to pay Santa Claus a visit this year, and  hopefully, I get to steal a hug from him too (winks)

For today, I need to update my music library; I need new Christmas songs on my phone ASAP!!! So, I am relying on my amazing readers to help me get more songs. The following are the songs I have right now:

1. Jingle bells by David Jones David (DJD)-My current ringtone

2. All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey

3. Noel by Chris Tomlin ft Lauren Daigle

4. This is Christmas by Celine Dion

5. Wonderful Christmas time by   Paul Marcartney

6. White Christmas-Elvis Presley

 

There goes my Ultimate Christmas Playlist…you see why I need more songs(winks). So, guys, do share your favorite Christmas songs with me, please…I am off to top up my mobile data in view of downloading some banging Christmas tunes(winks)

-

-

-

-

Yuletide Tip For Today:

Change your ringtone today...there are so many varieties of Christmas songs at your disposal(winks)

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook