M.I Announces One Of His Major Plans For The New Year And It Has Nothing To Do With Music

M.I Announces One Of His Major Plans For The New Year And It Has Nothing To Do With Music

As is the norm at the beginning of every new year, people are in the habit of sharing their plans for the new year. 

Nigerian rapper M.I has made known one of his plans for 2019 and it has absolutely nothing to do with music. 

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, January 22, 2018, the rap act wrote, “Boss mode activated this 2019. One of my goals this year that I'm gonna share.. is I'm going to produce a movie!!! Okay now it's out there!!! No going back!!! Please share your goals with me guys!!!!!!

We'll have to wait and find out if he will really do it. 

Previous Post Next Post

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook